We are open every Saturday for open paint (from 10am-2pm) and during scheduled weekly events. You can come in unscheduled during Open Paint hours and choose from our wide array of wood projects, 40 plus paint colors and stains, and create a piece of artwork to take home that day!
Please Note: walk-in times end at 2pm in order for you to have plenty of time to finish your project by close (4pm). If you cannot finish within our open hours, you may leave your project with us and finish at a later time. We will hold your project up to 30 days.
You will come in and find your project at a table. Unless specified, you may move to whichever table you would like.
Start thinking about what colors and stains you would like to use for the base of our project. Our instructors are there to help you with different techniques, guide your decision making process, and placing the final touches on your project.
1. Wipe off project with a dry paper towel
2. Paint base with stain or large paint bottles
3. If you have a stencil, we will help you Place stencil on wood
4. For Stenciled signs - Use base paint as your first 2 layers on your stencil to prevent bleeding
5. Use any paint for your stencil-DAB, DAB, DAB with a makeup sponge!
6. Let each coat dry completely until desired level is achieved
7. Pull off stencil and weed out left over stencil bits
8. Add finishing touches and VOILA! Your masterpiece is complete!
We ask that you throw away your trash, place unused “clean” paint back into bottles (done by our instructors), and wash reusable cups, trays, and brushes in the sink.
A million times- YES!
We are a user friendly craft studio and have awesome instructors there to help you. Bring your confidence and remember to have fun with it!
Yes, except for our tables. Please contact us ahead of time, as we are able to accommodate wheelchairs in the studio.
Please let us know ahead of time if you need any special accommodations or if you have any questions!
Tel: (765) 610-1140 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org